New here? Introduce yourself

« Older   Newer »

1. Bųh

User deleted

Many new players this year from all over the world (I think).

If you like, introduce yourself to other forum user in this topic and say us where are you from and what you like to do.

Anyway, welcome everyone from Wta Guess staff! :wB):

2.     Like  

Martina Navratilova

Group
    CIO

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, let's start the dance :wP:

I'm Manu, from a little town in Apulia (Italy) and I'm one of the staff member of this game :w^^: .
    I love sports such as tennis, volley, diving and ice skating, but I can really follow any type of sport... I'm also a tv series fan with a preference for Sci-Fi and US reality shows

3.     +1   Like  

inde

Group
    CIO

Status
    I'm indelirio, inde for friends. I was born in Italy, in Turin, the city where I live now but I Sicily and Sardinia origins. Game on the WTA Guess for over three years and in my palmares boast a victory at Flushing Meadows double and a Fed Cup, recently conquered together with the Lithuanian team.

I'm a fan of Juventus F.C. and I love tennis by the time Becker, Courier, Sampras, Ivanisevic and above all Camporese. Women's tennis is the one I like more because it combines mental strength to talent, even if most of the time, the tennis players make us despair for their mental disorders.

Your favorite tennis players currently are: Alize Lim, Ana Ivanovic and Camila Vinci (do not ask me why .... you will understand yourself).

4.     Like  

"Per una Bartoli che se ne va una Kumkhum che viene ,, potere quadrumane!!"

Group
    Lithuania

Status
    Hi all! I'm Valeria, but you can call me "The Captain", comes from Verona but my blood is totally "Napoletano" so you can simply understand cause i'm who i'm :wD: I like sports in general, prefer female sport: tennis and volley, i love both! But even sky and recently biathlon not only for Dorotea! The only way to use a weapon! Yup i'm a funny girl! I do love wta-guess, such a wonderful game! I play for the Lithuania, and this year we won the Championship, such amazing time! Welcome to the all new members from over the world, have a good time in here !! So excited for the next season!

:wP:

3 replies since 27/12/2016, 19:10   115 views