New rules for 2023!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Genie's Army

Group
    Japan

Status

In this topic you will find all the news and new/modified rules for 2023 season!

1. Deadlines
    The deadline to send your schedonas is the one indicated in the post of that day.
    Example: if the deadline is at 13:00 (1 pm), the schedonas sent after 13:01 (1:01 pm) WON'T be accepted.
    Example 2: if the deadline is at 13:00 (1 pm) and the matches get delayed (due to weather issues, etc.), the schedonas sent after 13:01 (1:01 pm) WON'T be accepted.
    Example 3: even if the Staff shares the schedonas a few hours after the deadline, the only valid schedonas are the ones sent BEFORE the deadline.
    In case of Staff’s fault, all the matches started before the deadline will be canceled.

2. Round Completion
    A round is considered over when:
    - In Slams and WTA 1000 ALL the matches in the schedona/s round are over;
    - In all the other events when 67% (⅔) of the matches of the WtaGuess round have been completed.

3. Username
    Starting from this year it won't be allowed to change username throughout the season (only at the sign up).

ITALIAN VERSION

1. Scadenze
    1e. Scadenza pronostici
    L’orario limite entro cui inviare le schedone è quello indicato sul post del match di quella giornata.
    Esempio: se l’orario limite indicato è le 13:00, non saranno accettate le schedone inviate dalle 13:01 in poi.
    Esempio 2: se l’orario limite è le 13:00 e i match iniziano in ritardo, non saranno comunque accettate le schedone inviate dopo le 13:00.
    Esempio 3: anche se lo Staff dovesse pubblicare a distanza di ore le schedone ricevute, saranno ritenuti validi solamente i pronostici ricevuti entro le 13:00.
    In caso di errore dello Staff, tutti i match iniziati prima di una scadenza verranno annullati.

2. Completamento di un turno
    Un turno WtaGuess viene considerato terminato quando:
    - negli Slam e nei WTA 1000 vengono giocati e finiti TUTTI i match presenti nelle schedone del turno;
    - in tutti gli altri tornei quando vengono giocati e finiti almeno il 67% (⅔) dei match presenti nelle schedone del turno.

3. Username
    A partire da quest'anno non si potrà più cambiare username, se non in fase di registrazione.

0 replies since 30/12/2022, 11:05   142 views